Thursday 19 August 2010

147 Rubik's Cubes!

Earlier this year I delivered a time management seminar to final year medical students using the Rubik's Cube analogy. 

Their feedback was extremely positive and very encouraging.

Having realised the uniqueness of my Rubik's Cube analogy, and its marketability, I have decided to run the occasional seminar on:
- Time Management
- Emotion Regulation
- Social Skills
All of these workshops will be based on the Rubik's Cube analogy.

Much to my delight I was able to find a large supply of very reasonably priced Rubik's cubes at a discount supplier yesterday.  The mechanism for each cube is smooth and the stickers are arranged the way Erno Rubik intended.  These cubes are only 2mm shy of having the same dimensions as the official Rubik's company cubes, and each comes nicely packaged in a presentable cylindrical container.

Now I will be able to provide all of my worshop participants with cubes to aid in their discovery and exploration of this analogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment